Contract & Model Release
Type of Session
Date & Time
Terms & Conditions
• It is understood Amy Wilson Photography is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this Contract.
• If, in the opinion of the photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting the artistic standards of the studio/photographer, photographer may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the portrait.
• If Amy Wilson Photography cannot perform this Contract due to fire or other casualty, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the Photographer shall return session fee to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event that Amy Wilson Photography fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of all monies paid.
• Session balance must be paid prior to the session.
• NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to copy, reproduce, or alter these photographs or videos elsewhere without Studio’s/Photographer’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
Amy Wilson Photography reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication or other purposes. The Client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend Amy Wilson Photography in the event of litigation arising out of such use. Negatives, digital files and previews remain the exclusive property of Amy Wilson Photography.
This Contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties.
I have read and understand this agreement, including the terms and conditions, and agree to be bound by them:
Client Signature Date